If you have a friend, co-worker or family member who is religious then you may want to consider using one or more religious retirement messages or wishes in their card. They can help to express the feelings you have in a better way and also to show them how their faith can guide them during this new time of their life.
Religion can often be a shining light when someone may feel overwhelmed or nervous about changes.
So try one of the religious retirement wishes below that are perfect for including in a card or just to say in person.
Religious Retirement Messages
- Best wishes my friend on your early retirement. Our Lord will bless you in all your future plans with the desires of your heart.
- God will always be near you showering his blessings and faith on you and your family. He’ll guide you with His love
walking the path of retirement.
- Even now as you retire our Lord has plans for you spreading His words of love and passing your wisdom to all your grandchildren.
- Allow our Lord to use your wisdom, commitment, and abilities to further help people in need wish you a heartwarming retirement.
- May our Savior bless you with an excellent health and enrich your retirement life with happiness and proud in your future endeavors.
- God has blessed us with a wonderful colleague all these past years. You’ve guided us when needed with your wisdom and experience. Thank you for all you’ve done and enjoy your retirement.
- Sending my best wishes for your happy retirement. I know the love of our Lord will be with you in whatever you choose to do next.
- Find the time to do everything you have ever wanted to and enjoy every second of your retirement. We will be praying and thinking of you.
- May the Lord bring you new and exciting challenges as you begin retirement. All our love for the future.
- My prayers will be for you and your retirement. May it be all you gave dreamed of and more.
Christian Retirement Quotes
- “Even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save.” – Isaiah 46:4
- “I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” – Genesis 28:15
- “Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.” – Proverbs 16:31
- “Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength fails.” – Psalm 71:9
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah29:11
- “I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.” – Psalm 37:25
- “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future'” – Jeremiah 29:11
- “But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God” – Acts 20:24
Biblical Retirement Wishes
- May God be with you on your new chapter. Happy retirement.
- I hope the Lord is by your side as you embark on this exciting new phase of your life. Congratulations on your retirement.
- May you be blessed with a wonderful retirement!
- Take strength in the Lord if you feel apprehensive about your upcoming retirement. I’m sure it will be great though and you’ll enjoy all it has to offer.
- Happy retirement! Wishing you many happy days with your loved ones and family. May God be with you.
- You will be blessed with many more happy years after your retirement. Life is just beginning!
- In whatever you choose to do next I know that you will have your faith to keep you strong. Good luck for the future.
- Let God be your guide as you start anew after retiring. I wish you all the best.
- Look to our Lord if you have any doubts about retirement. He will show you the way and help with any fears you may have. All the best.
- I wish you many more years of rest and relaxation after your retirement. May the next chapter of your life be blessed with happy memories.
Related: Retirement Prayets and Verses
Religious Retirement Wishes for a Friend
- To my best friend – wishing you all the best as you retire. May God be with you in the every endeavor you undertake now.
- Let the Lord give you wisdom as you enter into this new phase. I wish you years of happy retirement.
- As you retire I will be praying that God has a wonderful new plan for you and that it enriches your already amazing life.
- May you be blessed with a fantastic retirement that is as fulfilling as it is enjoyable.
- May you go with God and your retirement be one of wonderful times and happy new memories.
- You have earned a long and peaceful retirement. I will be hoping and praying you get it my friend.
- Congratulations my friend! Now is the time to really get out there and live! Let the Lord be your guide and always follow his wisdom.
- To my good friend – you have the world at your feet now. Be true to yourself and never forget the Lords teachings wherever you go next.
Related: Retirement Wishes for a Friend
Religious Retirement Wishes for Father
- Happy retirement dad! I love you so much and will pray that this is the best period of your life.
- Wishing you an amazing retirement, dad. Relax, take it easy and always look to God for direction.
- To my loving father, you no longer have to endure the struggles of work. I’m so happy for you and have prayed for this day for years.
- Congratulations, Dad, on reaching this amazing milestone. May the Lord always be with, no matter what you do in the next chapter.
- You have worked hard for years and now that dedication has been rewarded. May God bless you in your retirement as he has the rest of your life.
We hope these religious retirement messages and quotes have helped you to wish a friend or family member a happy retirement.