Your mother retiring is a big event in both yours and her life. After years of working to provide for you it’s now time for her to relax and enjoy her life. A break well earned.
With her retirement though you may have decided to send flowers or a gift, and with that a card. Which means you will want to write a message in the card congratulating and wishing her well in retirement. But writing that message is not always easy.
It’s normal if you are finding it hard to express exactly how you are feeling, and can’t find the right words. As such an important person in your life it can be tough to know what to say, especially considering all they will have done for you. Hopefully the examples of mother retirement wishes and messages we’ve provided below will be a real help.
So use one or more of our retirement wishes for mother below. Either copy them into your card as they are, edit them to fit your own situation or use them as a guide to writing your own.
Retirement Wishes for Mom
- Dear mom, congratulations on your retirement. Now it’s your time to relax and enjoy the life to the fullest.
- Mom, you have always proven yourself as the best mother, be it at home or at work. Since it is the time of your retirement, we wish to welcome you with great love, respect and excitement. We are so glad because now we will be marking our moments with you whole day and whole night. Congratulations on your retirement.
- I feel very proud saying I am your daughter because you are the perfect example of homemaker as well as a professional. It is your retirement and it is your time of relaxing. Leave all burdens behind and fly for a new life. Happy retirement.
- Mom, it is the time when you can bid adieu to all the tensions and welcome the incoming pensions. We are so happy that you are retiring from 10 years of your services. We welcome you with all our heart and wish that you experience a great time during your retirement life.
- Hey Mom! I am happy from the core of my heart hearing about your retirement. After Dad, you have never let us felt alone and fulfilled our every dream. No words in the world to say thank you! Hoping to see you home soon!
- Dearest mom, I am happy with all my heart to hear about the news of your retirement. You were always there to fulfill our dreams after the sad demise of dad. I have no words to thank you. We wish you a happy and blessed retirement life.
- Mom we are so happy that we now can have more time to spend with you. Congratulations on your retirement, may you have a best retirement life. Happy retirement mommy.
- It’s time to reflect on the career of our mom. She worked hard at her job but was always there, to show us the ins and outs of life, to let us know that she was there. As you retire, mom, remember you’re loved and you’ll always have something to do because your children will always need your love. And they will always need you.
- Mom, look back the life, you can see your hard working, dedication and love for us and look forward the life, and it says a lot of enjoyment are yet to feel. Fulfill your dream as it is your party time. Happy retirement.
- Finally the time has come for your rest, there is no more work pressure, no more time schedule and no more headache. You have earned your success and now the time says enjoy it. You have managed us and your work very well, now it is time of managing yourself. Happy retirement.
Retirement Quotes for Mom
- Mom, during my life I’ve watched you work so hard. You always wanted the best for all of us. You’ve earned your right to a lifetime of rest. So that’s why we’ve decided to make a fuss, and let you know how wonderful you’ve been as a mom and at your career. Congratulations on your retirement mother! We are so glad that we have you near.
- You are the inspiration of all as the way you handle both home and office earns a great retirement life. Now enjoy your weekend every day and achieve those joys you have missed for your career. Relax and feel the life. Wish you a happy retirement.
- Your sacrifices and never ending devotion to providing the best life possible for me and the family will always be a true inspiration. Thank you for everything. Have an amazing retirement mom!
- Congratulations mom and best wishes for an amazing retirement. You have inspired me no end the way you have worked so hard to provide for us. I can’t thank you enough.
- You should be proud of an incredible career, mom. You have achieved so much and done all that whilst raising a family at the same time. I appreciate all you did and am so happy you can now take some time for yourself. Enjoy retirement, mom!
- Here’s to your wonderful retirement, mom. No one deserves it more than you and I’m going to do everything I can to make it the happiest time of your life. Congratulations.
- To the most amazing mom in the world – wishing you a brilliant retirement. Do all the things you’ve dreamed of and haven’t had time for now and enjoy the freedom you’ve been given.
- You’ve done it, mom! You’ve reached retirement and made it out alive. Huge congratulations and I hope you get to put yourself first now.
- All my love mom as you head into retirement. The whole family is proud and delighted for you and will be looking forward to getting to spend a lot more tine with you.
- Retirement brings you the time to rest and relax. You have put so much effort into your career and you are reaping the rewards now. We are with you all the way and hope you enjoy these golden years.
Retirement Message to Mom from Daughter
- Thank you for always being there for me even though you had to juggle work with family. I know you sacrificed so much and I am forever grateful. I hope your retirement is going to be a time for you and only you now. Happy retirement, mom.
- Dear mom, I’m so happy for you as you retire. You have earned it and can now savor the freedom to do whatever you want.
- I love you mom and I know that you will love retired life. Spending more time with your fabulous daughter (me!) is just one of the upsides! Wishing you so much happiness.
- Congratulations mom! I am so happy we’ve reached this day and you can enjoy retiring. With love from your daughter.
- Happy retirement to my perfect mother. You have done your bit and are due to a long rest. Relax and have fun doing at much or as little as you want.
- Love you, mom! You’ve been the best mother ever and I’m glad you get the chance to be yourself now and not have work dictate your every move.
Retirement Message to Mom from Son
- Happy retirement, mom. I’m going to spoil you rotten now you’re retired! It’s going to be lie-ins and getting up at midday. Enjoy yourself mom.
- Thank you for all you do for the family. Have a break now though and for the first time in years put yourself ahead of us. Happy retirement.
- Massive congratulations to you, mom. You deserve every second of your retirement for the amazing amounts of hard work you’ve put in.
- No one means more to me than you, mom. So may your retirement be the best thing has ever happened to you.
- Congrats mom! You are going to have an amazing retirement.
- Happy retirement day, mom. Here’s to this being the start of the happiest days of your life.
Retirement Wishes Mother in Law
- I am delighted for you and wishing you a very happy retirement.
- Happy retirement to my mother in law! May you be blessed with lots of free time.
- Wishing you all the best for a long and stress free retirement.
- Congratulations and best wishes for your retirement. You can spend a lot more time with your favorite son in law now!
- May your retirement be filled with endless days of rest and relaxation.
- Good luck with your retirement and congratulations on a wonderful career.
We hope you have found these retirement messages for mom’s useful and helped you to wish your mom a happy retirement.